Blake Lively’s makeup looks are a thing to behold.
Blake Lively has been our absolute fashionable and beauty crush since Gossip Girl. She’s a gorgeous diva, a skilled actor, and a yummy mummy. Only a few people can pull off seductive, contoured cheeks, smokey eyes, and flawless bronzed skin with gorgeous blonde locks all at the same time, but Blake makes it look effortless.
Therefore, we decided to analyze the four signature makeup styles created by this beauty guru and the items utilized to produce them. If you are a big admirer of Blake’s eye-catching beauty looks, follow the steps in our tutorials to recreate them at home. Keep reading!
All About Blake Lively Makeup
1. The Casual Look
Blake is a fashion icon. Blake has mixed eye-popping sultry, smokey eyes with pink lips for a sexy summer contrast. The new mother opted for a gorgeous burgundy Gucci gown at the premiere of Grace of Monaco in Cannes and completed her look with a high ponytail. The end result? A casual yet stunning look!
- Cleanse your face with an extremely gentle and light Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Oilcleanser.
- Once done, even out your skin with an oil-free formula Benefit ThePorefessionalPrimer to hide blemishes and for a long-lasting result.
- Now, contour your face with L’Oréal Glam Bronze Duo 101 Blonde Harmony bronzer. Start applying from the hollows of your cheeks towards your temples.
- For maintaining that healthy glow, dust a wash of soft rosy pink blusher like Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush in Gentle Pink. This is the most natural and creates a beautiful, silky blush.
- Blake enhanced her gorgeous eyes by opting for lighter berry tone eyeshadow. We prefer this creamy and rich Colour Riche Quads Disco Smoking eyeshadow from L’Oreal.
- She further extended her eyes’ shape by lining her lash line and waterline with L’Oreal Paris Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner in Black.
- For a stunning look, complete your eye makeup by lengthening your lashes. Apply two coats of Lancôme Définicils High Definitionmascara. The brush’s extra long bristles can save your time from curling too.
- Pucker up and complete the casual look with a light pink lip color, like Nars’Pago Pagoshimmering pink.
Hannah, a blogger, writes, “I love Blake Lively’s makeup, it is so fresh and glowy, so I decided to have a go for myself! (i)” Hannah embraced Blake’s casual lips and praised the overall effect, noting “Blake has a really glowy complexion and rosy cheeks…The rosy cheeks make the look youthful, and the lips keep it casual.”
2. The Neutral Office Look
Blake Lively wears her bronze skin, blush tones and shimmer nude pinks to tap into the office’s hottest look. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pantsactress contrasted her muted skin in a low-cut grey tank top and dazzling skirt from Burberry and completed her striking look with wavy hair and Christian Louboutin pumps.
- Begin your skincare routine with an all natural and soothing cleanser. You can use Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser.
- Now, apply a pore minimising primer like Benefit ThePorefessionalPrimer followed by a subtle highlighter contouring to hide blemishes and contour your picture perfect face.
- Next, dab a matte finish foundation, like Stila’s Natural Finish Oil-Free Makeup and blend it to match your skin tone.
- Once done, apply a wash of pink blush to the apples of your cheeks – we prefer Milani Baked Blush to deliver a rosy glow just like Blake did.
- For Blake’s natural eyes, apply a light champagne eyeshadow on the eyelids, CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in Champagne.
- Follow this by defining and curling your lashes with Benefit They’re Real! Mascara.
- Apply a slick of natural shade like Colour Riche Extraordinaire In Rose Melodyto complete the look.
3. The Date Night Look
Opt for classic Hollywood glamour á la Blake Lively, who smouldered at the premiere of Savages in a curve-hugging Zuhair Murad gown. The Gossip Girl actress pulled off a classic long, hand-embroidered black gown with nude tulle design to channel her look.
Follow our easy Blake Lively makeup tutorial…
- For that head turning complexion, start with cleansing your face with a light and smooth cleanser, CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser.
- Once done, apply a primer, like Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, to hide blemishes and add radiance to your skin.
- Now, dab a long-wear foundation, like Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer + Spf and blend it from the middle of your face to match your skin tone.
- Remember that the real trick in looking fresh and maintaining that healthy glow lies in a good blusher. So, apply a wash of soft colour to the apples of your cheeks – we recommend M.A.C. Cremeblend Blush and create a healthy flush.
Blake has drawn attention to her eyes with a subtle shimmery shadow. To get her look…
- Apply L’Oréal’s Infallible Eyeshadow 02 Hourglass Beige eyeshadow to the base of your lids.
- Make sure you blend them fine towards your brow bone.
- Once done, use black gel eyeliner, Superliner Gel Eyeliner, and thin flick at the outer of your upper lash line and waterline.
- Complete the look with a swipe of Rimmel Lasting Finish Lip Stick Kate Moss Collection in red.
4. The Wedding Makeup Look
For a classic summer wedding look, opt for a princess-style gown and makeup like actress Blake Lively. The star contrasted her floor-length Michael Kors gown with Lorraine Schwart jewellery and simple bronze makeup.
- After your cleansing and moisturising routine, apply a primer, like NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 to clear and get perfect skin.
- Now, use your fingertips and evenly blend a long-wear bronzer across your cheeks, chin, nose and forehead to contour your skin. We prefer CK One Color Cream + Powder Bronzer Duo
- Apply a wash of Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushto the apples of your cheeks. The blusher glides on easily and gives a natural looking skin.
- For those subtle eyes, first line your lash line and waterline with a kohl pencil, Make Up For Ever Kohl Pencil.
- Follow this by blending your eyeshadow into the eyelids. For that smouldering finish apply a wash of metallicUrban Decay Neutral Eye Shadows, to the base of your eyelids.
- Pucker up your look with the head turning swipe of Colour Riche Extraordinaire 600 Nude Vibrato Lipstick.
It’s time to embrace your natural beauty and flawless complexion with these beauty routines explained! Blake Lively has never failed to inspire us when it comes to makeup and has made her mark in beauty industry. She knows the art of makeup so well that her looks are always flawless. One can barely tell that she has any makeup on as the products are blended well into her skin. She is perfectly aware of her skin’s requirements and gives it what it deserves, what suits it the most. So, whether you want to create a regular office look or a date night one, or any other look, now you know where to come to. Yes, to these Blake Lively makeup and beauty tips! Take the much needed inspiration from celebrity makeup regime and rock the red carpet of your dreams!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Blake Lively do her own makeup?
Blake Lively does her makeup and hair for a few events. She says she has learned a lot while working with world-class makeup artists who use elegant beauty products inspired by the latest beauty trends for all her events.
What type of eyes does Blake Lively have?
Blake Lively has hooded eyes.
What lipstick did Blake Lively wear to the Met Gala?
Blake Lively wore Charlotte Tilbury’s Matte Revolution lipstick in the shade Sexy Sienna for the Met Gala in 2022.
Are you a big fan of Blake Lively’s signature look? Get all the essential tips to look flawlessly beautiful with this easy step-by-step makeup tutorial.
Personal Experience: Source
The post The Ultimate Blake Lively Makeup Guide appeared first on STYLECRAZE.