Every woman dreams of flaunting a silky, soft, and hair-free body – a classic definition of beauty in almost all cultures. But many of us are born with body hair that needs some grooming! Have you considered using the best hair removal soaps to solve this body hair problem?
Body wax is a painful hair removing option. Shaving has quick regrowth and might cause ingrown hair or razor burn. Hair removal creams have their own range of side-effects like skin darkening, and Epilation can be expensive. Are there any options left? Are you cursed to stay with your hairy world? Not at all! Hair removal soaps are a no mess hair removing option for women who love tidy and soft skin without having to deal with ‘waxing’ pain!
10 Best Hair Removal Soaps
Hair removal soaps are superior hair removal options, since they keep you safe from the side-effects caused due to waxing, razors and creams. Here are 10 hair removal soaps you can use for a clean and soft skin. Take a close look at the 10 best hair removing options and the way they closely work to make you hair free.
1. Epi Savon Hair Removal Soap By Bonbon:
This beauty bar by Bonbon is a painless hair removal soap for women who want glowing, hair-free, and moisturized skin. It is ideal for use on hands, legs, underarms and V line.
How To Use:
- Work to lather the soap for 5 minutes on the targeted area for hair removal.
- Simply wash the complete area with lukewarm water. Pat to dry and you will be left back with silky smooth hair free skin.
The natural ingredients used in making the Epi Savon soap (pomegranate peels, aqua and a few more) offer deep moisturization. The skin becomes radiant and hair free and you experience no side-effects like pain, cuts or skin darkening. You can finish off by applying coconut oil with some fragrant essential oils for glowing skin.
Price: $20.29 for 3 Ounce
2. Classic Valley Hair Removal Soap:
Don’t judge the effectiveness of this body hair removal soap with its affordable price. This amazing soap is the perfect hair removal soap for women. It is loaded with the goodness of skin moisturizing and toning natural ingredients. Its unique formula lathers and offers deep conditioning to the hard leg hair. It is an ideal leg hair removal option for women who prefer sticking to painless hair removal options that do not involve skin irritation and redness. It imparts glow and fairness to legs upon application.
How To Use:
- Its naturally safe formula can be used to make enough lather on legs.
- Keep it on for 3 to 5 minutes.
- You can use foam to scrub the entire area too.
- Wash after 5 minutes.
You are left back with smooth legs those are toned and hair free. It might need a few applications before your legs are hair free. Its effectiveness depends upon the hardness of your hair. In cases of extremely hard hair, it will take some time to get hair free legs.
Price: Rs. 11 for 45 Grams
3. Hair Removal Soap By Ayurvedic Nature Care:
This unique ayurvedic hair removal soap bags the goodness of natural herbs that make for amazing eco-friendly options. Its herbal formula is safe for complete body use (excluding genital and face areas). It is an extremely powerful hair removing formula that also serves as an antiseptic and antibacterial agent.
How To Use:
- Rub the soap on the targeted area meant for hair removal.
- Work evenly to make rick lather.
- Simply clean with tap water/lukewarm water.
The hair removing herbs present in this soap remove hair without drying the skin. It causes no itching or irritation whatsoever. It is also helpful in solving the skin issues like body acne, redness and body zits, since it keeps bacteria away from the body. Its antiseptic and antibacterial formula doesn’t offer ideal conditions for the growth of bacteria. Hence, you get a clean hair free skin that is healthy too.
Price: Euro 30 for one bar
4. Coconut Milk Soap By Kingbo:
This amazing hair removal soap is rich in milk and cream. It deeply cleanses the skin against hair from legs, arms and underarms largely. It produces rich lather and causes no harm to the skin. This Chinese beauty bar comes in 5 different colors.
How To Use:
- Work up some lather for 2 minutes.
- Leave it on for next two minutes.
- Clean with lukewarm water and pat the skin to dry.
The end result – Glowing hair free skin that is soft and hydrated. Its unique milk rich formula locks moisture and doesn’t dry the skin upon use. It can also be used for belly hair removal also. Avoid using on face and genital areas. This soap is chemical fragrance-free and has the natural scent of coconuts.
Price: Prices may vary from 5 to 7 dollars per 100 grams
5. Claus Royal Porto Soap Sabonete Aromatico:
This amazing hair removal body bar is a good hair removal option for women forwarding to clean their complete body. It can be used regularly to attain hygiene and a hair-free body each day. It is extremely rich in glycerin and vegetable oils.
How To Use:
- This hair removal body bar is especially meant for very light hair, not the hard ones.
- Lather the soap to make rich foam.
- Scrub the targeted area with foam.
- Wash with lukewarm water and pat to dry.
It removes soft hair from belly, hands, legs and even underarms. It is ideal for everyday use as well. It can be used as a normal bathing bar too, due to its deep moisturizing benefits that protect from dehydration and skin dryness. Although the soap might not be cruelty-free, it is a great natural hair removal option.
Price: $4 to $6 per piece
6. Hair Removing Soap By Venus:
This amazing hair removing soap is an easy way to get rid of unwanted hair from underarms, bikini line, legs, arms and belly area. It offers even better results than bleaching. This soap is also loaded with the goodness of natural moisturizers that painlessly remove hair follicles, which makes it an ideal option for women’s hair removal.
How To Use:
- You need to carefully wash the targeted area for hair removal.
- Then apply soap and lather it to make rich foam.
- Clean the complete area with water.
- The soap leaves back no hair, no marks, no scars and no allergy.
Price: Rs. 100 to 250 for 50 grams
7. SMooooooTH Hair Removal Soap:
This unique beauty bar offers freedom from unwanted hair all over the body. Its unique anti-sweat technology repels foul body odor. It is rich in natural mud and herbal plant extracts those collectively work towards de-rooting unwanted hair naturally. This is a safe Japanese product that can also be used as a beauty bathing bar.
How To Use:
- Rub the soap to make rich lather for 5 minutes.
- Gently wash away the lather after a few more minutes.
It might not clean all hair at once. But it is a safe and steady hair removal option that makes you hair free within a few days of its use.
Price: RM 89 RM per piece
8. Hair Removing Soap By Tendsoft:
This natural hair removal soap, also rich in glycerin, is a customized handmade hair removal soap. It can also help in exfoliation and remove dead skin easily. It is also an ideal hair removal option for women with sensitive skins. This natural hair removal option is ideal for use on legs, arms and underarms. Do not use on face and genital areas. Its chemical-free formula nourishes the skin and makes it softer, hair free and radiant.
How To Use:
- It produces a good amount of lather, which is required for proper hair removal.
- Scrub using foam for 2 to 3 minutes, depending upon the hardness of your hair.
- Clean using lukewarm water.
It offers a radiant hair free skin with gradual use. It is hundred percent safe for daily use. Daily use offers a hair free skin that is well toned too. Never forget to moisturize your skin after you use this soap.
Price: Less than 1 dollar per piece
9. Hair Removal Soap By Onespa:
This is an ideal soap for hair removal, since it contains algae extracts, vitamin E and Blueberry extracts. Thus, it makes the skin fair, hair free, moisturized and radiant upon use. This soap is hypoallergenic and is a perfect companion for women, since it doesn’t dry or blacken the skin upon hair removal. It is ideal for use on legs, arms, underarms and belly. Avoid contact with eyes and genital areas.
How To Use:
- Rub the soap on the targeted area for hair removal for 3 to 5 minutes.
- If you have coarse hair, one application might not be enough for complete hair removal
- Use the soap according to your hair growth and flaunt a hair free body.
Price: $1 to 4 per piece
10. Pumice Stone:
We have saved the best for the last. This is not exactly soap, but a stone in the shape of soap. The non-chemical hair removal will not disrupt your skin’s pH balance. It is the best and most satisfactory hair removal option for hygienic modern women.
How To Use:
- Use a soap to clean the area you want to make hair free.
- Rub pumice stone gently all across the body part you cleaned with soap.
Pumice stone easily de-roots unwanted hair without breaking them. Thus, you get a soft hair free skin.
Price: Rs. 100 to 500 depending upon the brand you choose
All the above-listed hair removal options are painless and provide good results. Always be careful when it comes to choosing hair removal soaps, as all might not be suitable for your skin type.
Infographic: Top 5 Hair Removal Soaps You Should Know About
Waxing is a whole world of pain while hair removal creams come with their own share of troubles. How do you remove hair without any pain or side effects? The good news is that a hair removal soap is the answer you have been looking for. To help you out, we have rounded up the top 5 hair removal soaps you should know about in the infographic below!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we use hair removal soap on private parts?
Yes, you can use hair removal soap on your intimate area. You can use it on your legs, arms, underarms, and on the external area of your private parts. However, make sure you do not continue using it if it irritates your skin.
Are there side effects of hair removal soaps?
Hair removal soaps may irritate your skin and make it darker. If you have sensitive skin, the irritation may last longer and lead to rashes.
Can I use hair removal soap on the face?
Yes, you can use hair removal soap on your face. However, make sure the soap you use is made specifically for use on the face as not all soaps are made for this purpose.
- Hair removal soaps are a natural and safe way to remove unwanted hair.
- They can be used on arms, legs, underarms, belly, hands, and feet but avoid sensitive parts.
- Pumice stone is an effective and painless hair removal option.
- Ingredients such as blueberry extracts and vitamin E can help nourish the skin and make it softer and hair-free.
Learn how to make your own natural hair removal soap at home with the help of the video below. Get rid of unwanted, pesky hair with this easy and affordable DIY recipe and give way to effortlessly smooth skin. Check it out!
The post 10 Best Hair Removal Soaps To Try Out Today if you like this post then share this post with your friends and family